I can’t believe it’s only 2 weeks until Christmas. Where has 2009 gone? I’m sure I thought something similar this time last year, and probably the year before that too.
Highlights of 2009:
- Walking in the beautiful Lake District.
- Seeing Take That at Wembley Stadium (singing Shine at the top of my voice with 80,000 people!)
- Going to: Las Vegas, The Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon, and Zion…
- Writing more than I’ve ever written before (even though I still didn’t even attempt to get published!).
- Seeing Michael McIntyre live at the O2.
Not a bad year at all, truth be told. I hope to make 2010 even better.
Oooh Gavin & Stacey is on tonight. Hurrah!