So this blog is all about me, me, me and my 2014, which was pretty incredible.
I’m writing it in the hope that it inspires a few of you to have an amazing 2015. So many people seem to post on social media that they’re bored, and lots of people tell me that they think I’m always out having fun. Well, you make your own fun!
So here’s my list. If you think yours doesn’t sound as exciting – go and make 2015 an amazing year for yourself!
My 2014 highlights:
- I ate the best meal of my life at Theo Randall’s restaurant (read my review here).
- I completed my third novel Independent Jenny, which was then published by Crooked Cat.
- I saw the following live shows: Jersey Boys, Wicked, Boyzone, Gary Barlow, Robbie Williams, Miranda Hart, World Diving championships, and The Apprentice: You’re Hired.
- I met Keith Duffy (of Boyzone fame), Tom Kerridge and Paul Hollywood.
- I went on short breaks to the Forest of Dean and the Lake District – both were beautiful.
- I saw Zach Braff at the screening of the movie I helped him to make.
- I went to NYC – so much fun …
- and saw Niagara Falls – absolutely amazing,
- and Washington, D.C. – fascinating place (read about the whole trip here).
- I became an Aunty again for the 8th time!
I would like to thank all my friends and family for being a part of my life.
… there’s so much to look forward to in 2015 too. I can’t wait!
Happy New Year! 🙂