Take a moment to think about it. We often get so caught up in the day-to-day, that we don’t stop and analyse how life is going. If that feels a bit daunting, how about just asking:
How’s your year going so far?
Are you as healthy as you’d like to be? What about your mental health, are you has happy, resilient and positive as you’d like? What about your relationships, your finances, your career, your contribution to society and your spiritual growth?
I’m guessing most people have an area they want to improve on, if not all areas. So, what are you doing about it?
It’s easy to use excuses: You’re tired. You’re busy. You’ve got issues with X person. You just don’t feel like it. You’ll start tomorrow….
So, how will you step up, today, and create the best life for yourself?
Here’s a few hints to get you started:
- Set goals and make a plan to achieve them. How will you get from A to B? Small steps to start with if it feels daunting.
- Get energised. Did you know that your movement impacts this most of all? Exercise in the mornings. Move about regularly during the day. Eat healthy, energy-boosting, nutritious food and keep hydrated – and watch your energy levels increase.
- Find the time to work on your goals. If you prioritise, you can achieve whatever you want – you could wake up earlier, stop watching TV, spend less time on social media… you get the idea.
- Keep focused. Find ways to remind yourself what you’re working towards (affirmations, vision boards, journals and other tools help with this).
- Take 100% responsibility – for your mindset, your actions, your time, your relationships – everything. And watch your life improve in every area.
I hope your life, and particularly 2019, is going exceedingly well for you. If it’s not… just remember you can make changes at any time.
Create the life you deserve ♡