✩ About Sarah ✩

Author Sarah Louise SmithA few quick facts:

  • I’m a ‘Happiness Ambassador’, on a mission to help others live their best lives – discover more here »
  • I love reading and writing romantic books… find out more about that here »
  • I have wanderlust and travel as much as I can, you can read my travel blogs »
  • I live in Milton Keynes, UK with my husband, step-daughter, two dogs and a cat (who are all gorgeous, obvs)
  • About 95% of the time I’m a vegan (and the other 5% I’m vegetarian)
  • I’m a huge fan of Take That. Since the very beginning… and I’ve met Gary, Mark & Howard (read more about that here)
  • I LOVE musicals. My favourite is Hairspray. Or maybe Jersey Boys. Or is it Wicked? Or what about Mamma Mia? Okay, I can’t pick a favourite.

Please follow me on social media and drop me a line if you’d like to say hello.

IMG_2099Namaste,
sarah