After many years of studying how human beings achieve contentment, fulfilment and joy… I believe these ingredients will help you to create your ‘best life’ –
- Deciding what you want your life to look like, then making that a reality
- Surrounding yourself with only those who bring you joy, and not stress
- Having as much fun as you can (spend your money on experiences, not things)… more about how to have more fun and adventure here >
- Contribution: helping others
- Working on your mental wellbeing to develop a positive, resilient mindset
So what do you want your life to look like?
- Your health (physical and mental)
- Your physical surroundings
- Your love life
- Your friends, family and colleagues & relationships with them
- Your career and finances
- Your free time, fun and hobbies
- What ‘to dos’ are on your bucket list?
Now set goals
Set goals for each area of your life. What can you do today, this week, month, year to achieve them? Where will you be in a year, 5 years, 10 years if you start taking action today?
I’ll be providing more tips, tricks, tools and ideas to help inspire and motivate you on this topic over the coming months so be sure to check back here, and follow me on social media to keep in the loop.
I leave you with this:
“We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.” – Tony Robbins.